As a general rule, packages are dispatched within 24 - 48 working hours of receipt of the order, on some occasions and subject to occasional stock shortages or workloads the dispatch of the order may be delayed. If you need your order urgently, please contact our customer service department at 640686331 to check the delivery time.
Where can I receive my order?
You can receive it at the address of your choice: home, work, etc. Never at the post office box.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
● Shipments to Tenerife - From 24 to 48 hours
● Shipments to the rest of the Canary Islands - From 24 to 72 h.
● For deliveries to mainland Spain, Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic Islands - 7 to 15 working days.
● Rest of European Union countries from 10 to 25 working days.
What do the shipping costs include?
They include handling and packaging costs as well as postal charges. Handling fees are a fixed price, while transport fees may vary depending on the total weight of the package. We advise you to group all your items in one order. We cannot combine two different orders, and shipping costs will be applied to each order individually.
What are the shipping rates?
● Tenerife: 5€*
● Rest of the Canary Islands 8 €*.
● Spain (Peninsula, Ceuta, Melilla and Balearic Islands): 9€*.
● Rest of EU countries: 15 €*.
*Fabulosa Tenerife is not responsible for possible customs charges that may occur in shipments to Ceuta and Melilla or any other country, just as it is not responsible for the delivery time is greater than indicated if customs retains it, in this case the deadline can not be estimated as it does not depend on our company.
*Shipping costs may vary during special offers announced on the website.
How to change a product?
● Shoes. Whether you wish to change the size or model or exchange the product for a completely different one, the deadline for any shoe is 15 calendar days from the date of purchase. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were sent. This means: unworn, unwashed, with all tags and original packaging.
● Dresses. Whether you wish to change the size or model or exchange the product for a completely different one, the deadline for exchanges is 14 days from the date of delivery of the dress. Items must be returned in the same condition in which they were sent. This means: unworn, unwashed, with all tags and original packaging.
● Accessories. No returns or exchanges.
At Fabulosa Tenerife we want all our customers to be delighted with their orders. So, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and choose, in exchange, another item. In other words, WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS, WE ONLY ACCEPT EXCHANGES FOR OTHER ITEMS or, failing that, we will create a voucher to be redeemed within a period not exceeding 12 months in our online or physical shop.
The exchange cannot take place in any case if the product is not sent in perfect condition, labelled, properly protected and provided that it has not been used.
No goods will be returned until we have verified the receipt and condition of the item being returned or exchanged in our warehouse.
To proceed with the return you must contact us and send us the package, you will have to assume the costs of the return, through the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer shall send the goods to this address:
Meryem Assemlal Daaddi
Carretera Provincial, 15 Local 2
38390 Santa Úrsula
Santa Cruz de Tenerife - España
Fabulosa Tenerife reserves the right to refuse exchanges communicated or sent after the deadline, or products that are not in the same condition in which they were received.
Once the order has been shipped, the customer may not proceed to withdrawal or cancellation of the order, if the customer insists on it or does not collect the package will be charged the cost of shipping and return as we would charge us the agency.
All prices shown on this website are valid except for typographical errors or obvious errors in the price. Fabulosa Tenerife reserves the right to cancel any order that can be catalogued in these two assumptions or derived from an error in the automated systems that manage the stock between the physical shop and the online store.
*In the event that 15 days after your order is available for delivery and the order has not been delivered for reasons not attributable to us, the courier service will return the package to us. As a result of the re-dispatch of the parcel, the customer will have to pay again the amount of the shipping costs for us to resend the parcel to his address.
*The stock of the physical shop and online shop is the same, in exceptional cases it may happen that the garment is sold at the same time on the web as in the physical shop as the system is updated every 30 minutes and this may cause a break in stock, in this case the company reserves the right to cancel the online sale and immediately pay the amount to the customer to avoid causing any damage.